Amazing horror game, though the items may be challenging to find. Playtime ~20-30 minutes.
My playthrough:(SPOILERS BELOW)
My thoughts on the game:
- I wish hard mode made you die quicker by the killer, you still seem to be getting a lot of chances.
- It's unclear you can use the plank on the top area, I wasn't even sure the plank was needed.
- The killer can get stuck on the hole in the wall.
- I really liked the style of the game, it was really cool!
- Though the game is very quiet, I feel like it adds a lot to the scares.
- I wish there was more story. An ending like "The police searched the house but found no one", suggesting the killer is still out there.
- The killer's footsteps are barely hearable.
- The crowbar in the bathtub was a little too much, I could not find it for a whileee.
Overall, amazing game! It was very enjoyable to play, in addition to being very scary. :)